"The 11th edition of the Iberian Grid Conference will take place in Faro (Algarve) from 10 to 13 October 2022. It will focus on the development, integration quality and adoption of services, applications and digital twins to support cutting-edge research. You can submit your paper until 25 July."
IBERGRID 2022 will focus in topics related with the development, integration quality and adoption of services, applications and digital twins to support cutting-edge research.
The call for papers is built around the following topics:
1. Cooperation between Iberian research communities
2. Research applications in advanced Digital Infrastructures
3. Development of innovative software services
4. R&D for computing services, networking, and data-driven science
5. Quality of software, services and data
6. Design and implementation of digital twins
7. Enabling and fostering Open Science adoption in EOSC
The call for abstracts is open until 25 July.
Stay tuned to IBERGRID20222 for updates and information on logistics.
Looking forward to meet you all in Faro!