Afonso Paixão Marques
Estudante de Doutoramento ( LIP Coimbra )
- Master in Engineering Physics, University of Coimbra (2020), in a collaboration of LIP Coimbra and IFIC Valência, in the NEXT Collaboration.
- Took 2 summer internships at LIP Coimbra in Gaseous Detectors R&D (2017 & 2018) and then, in 2019, was one of the few Portuguese summer students at CERN, working at the Gaseous Detectors Development (GDD) group with Fabio Sauli, Florian Brunbauer, Eraldo Oliveri and Leszek Ropelewski.
- BIC in 2019 related to the GEANT4 simulation of a gaseous HPXe GPSC.
- President of Physis - Portuguese Association of Physics Students from 2019 to 2020 and Vice-President of the Students Office of Physics Department of University of Coimbra, from 2018 to 2019.
- BI in 2021 in the Gaseous Detectors R&D group of LIP Coimbra.
- Currently enrolled taking a Ph.D. in Engineering Physics in the University of Coimbra, in Gaseous Detectors R&D of LIP Coimbra, with an FCT Ph.D. Research Grant.
Dual-Polarity Ion Drift Chamber: A new system to measure the mobility of positive and negative ions
- Autor(es): D.J.G. Marques, A.F.V. Cortez, M.A.G. Santos, F.P. Santos, A.P. Marques, J. Escada, C.A.N. Conde, F.I.G.M. Borges
Submissão: 2021-11-08 Aceitação: 2022-02-01 Publicação: 2022-02-09
Referência: NIMA 1029 (2022) 166416
Ver todas as publicações do grupo